Low Income Weatherization
The Low-Income Weatherization Standard Offer Program (LIW SOP) is designed to help
improve energy efficiency in the homes of Oncor residential customers with an annual
household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines. The program’s
primary objective is to achieve cost-effective reduction in electric demand.
Service Provide eligibility
Service providers meeting the LIW SOP application requirements to install eligible
residential energy efficiency measures at a customer site within the Oncor service
territory (including single-family, multifamily, and manufactured home units) are
eligible to participate. This includes:
- National or local energy service companies
- Retail electric providers
- Nonprofit organizations or community action agencies
- National or local companies that provide energy-related services or products
How can I participate?
Service providers will be required to submit the following information as part of
the application process:
- A description of the service provider firm, including relevant experience, areas
of expertise and references
- Photos with names of each employee, manager, owner or any individual associate with
the application. No personal information such as driver’s licenses or Social Security
numbers should be sent or included.
- Copies of up-to-date training certificates and licenses.
- Evidence of financial stability including current credit rating. DO NOT include
personal or business bank statements.
- Proof of applicable insurance, licenses, and permits in the service provider’s business
For additional information on eligible energy efficiency measures, qualifications
requirements, application process and full program details, download the LIW SOP